Choosing the music that I love is a hard one. Not because I don't like music...but because I love most music, and love to listen and sing along once I learn the words of course!
I could not narrow it down to song or genre for my different emotions. So you my bloggy friends are lucking out. I am sharing my ultra long playlist for all to enjoy.....It is a very mixed list. Some are my favorites, some I just like!:
I rarely drive around to have radio time in the car...and if I do I usually have my kids which means that they are listening to their movie...so no radio for me. I am lucky to have my computer in my kitchen...which is kind of in the center of my house. Lately if not listening to my playlist, I have 3 favorites that I turn on and I will share!:
For Talks, and Uplifting Music:
http://radio.lds.org/eng/
All LDS Music....all different styles!:
http://www.yldsr.com/
And JUST FOR SUNDAYS! I like to listen to Sounds Of Sunday. We crank it up first thing in the morning to set the tone for Sunday!:
http://channelx94.com/



1 comment:
great song picks.
Post a Comment