Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25th- what I would find in your bag

I have just recently found a love for purses. After being out of the diaper bag stage for about 3 years now... Not just any purses....more expensive purses. Not extreme...always less than $100....but still, that is a lot of money. So I have to restrain myself. Thank goodness for Ross where you can get real name brand purses (last season's probably) for a fraction of the cost.

My current purse is a Yellow Kathy Van Zeeland purse with a cute lavender inside....I'm too lazy to take a picture, but trust me it is cute!

In it you will find:

-wallets (I have two, my family one and my personal one with my cleaning business money)
-lotion
-hand sanitizer
-purse hanger
-calculator
-chapstick
-a mirror
-extra pen or two
-cell phone

Just basic stuff.

Unfortunately I have had my eyes on a new beauty at Basin Sports. Problem....$130 :( I have $100 of bday money left...so if is still there when I save more it will be mine! OK...OK....let's face it. I won't end up getting it...but I can think about it still right?

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

YEs your purse is darling and I laughed really hard at the post below!