Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18th - plans/dreams/goals you have

Well lets see....this one may be sort of boring.

Plans-I am a very routine person. This is not saying that I don't love spur of the moment things that come up and take me off my routine....for a little bit at least ;0)

My plans for March are the same as I posted several days ago. Get the snow melted, lose more weight....that's about it.

As for today, my goal is to pay bills, do laundry, run a bazillion errands, go to dinner with G.J.'s parents, and enjoy Friday.

For tomorrow I would LOVE if the sun would shine and temps be above freezing so I can get to work on my yards. I also promised the kids a rec. center visit. I have stuff to do for church, and G.J. and I are planning on going to the temple.

My dream would to be debt free(all we have is our house...but still, what a relief would no mortgage be!?) I would then build our family a huge savings account and help anyone less fortunate.

I also dream (like literally---I dreamed last night) of going on nice warm tropical vacations all the time!

My goals are to be the best mom, wife, friend, family member, member of the church that I can. In that goal, I hope that I can be kind not only to those around me...but to myself. I decided I needed a little work on my self esteem.

I just can't believe that March is half way over already! After the long and dreadful winter I am truly loving any amount of warmth, rejoicing in the cute baby animals, green grass sprouting up, and planning for all sorts of outdoor fun with my family!

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I love the new bright lovely background and pic. I want to go on your tropical vacation with you when you go okay? See you tomorrow!

Candace and Brian said...

Oh yeah....and you are WAY to hard on yourself because I think you're perfect in everything!