Oh man... Day 4 already!
I am supposed to blog about my worst habit that I wish I didn't have. As I started thinking about it....I had a few minutes of deep soul searching to figure it out. See, this blog challenge is turning out to be a good thing! I get to be my own Psychologist/Psychiatrist!
I thought about how I chew my nails, pick on zits, am lazy with my appearance, my lack of affection towards my sweet husband, my lack of patience with my sweet kids, my unrealistic OCD tendencies when it comes to cleanliness of my house.....oh man the list could go on and on.
SOOOO......after being so hard on my self and thinking of all the horrible things I wish I didn't do....I realized the my worst habit that I wish I didn't have is.....:
I am WAY to hard on myself.
Nuff said...
7 comments:
I would completely agree with you on that one. :) I also loved that we had a pic together. :)
Ditto...you are super great, you just don't know it!!!!
good one... I am way hard on myself too. Greg hates it.
Amen Sista. Knock it off, would ya?
I havn't blogged in so long. I know I've missed a lot on here, but I agree. I think we are all way to hard on ourselves. We our, our own worst enemies.
I think we are all hard on ourselves. I enjoy your posts maybe I should blog again, we will see.
Ditto with me as well. I'm so glad you're doing this. Not sure but thought I saw you yesterday in Vernal at the stop light...But I'm not sure if that was you or not. Silly I know but the person I thought was you wouldn't look at me again so that is why I couldn't tell for sure.
Post a Comment