I had to giggle at this one. As if my 100 facts in my first post about me didn't set me apart with my weirdness!
I had to think pretty hard for some other facts...and only came up with 2 more.
1.I really really dislike perfume. It makes me have a headache and makes me nauseous. Sadly this goes for scented lotion too. I really like some scents...just not on my body :)
2.I can NOT stand to wear sunglasses. Seriously I have a defect. If I wear them I get incredibly dizzy...almost like car sick. The bright sun doesn't bother my eyes. Sadly all the new 3-D movies that require glasses are NOT for me! Plus if I have a no makeup day I can't hide behind dark glasses.
I think that the thing that makes me the most different is that none of my 102 weird facts bother me. I am not really worried what other people think about my weirdness! I am self conscious about some things, who isn't? Everyone has quirks I decided. Some more public, some private.
I am who I am, take it or leave it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment