Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 13th...Letters to ??? + Family Picture

I think that handwritten letters are becoming a lost art. I don't think there is anything like getting a letter hand written just for you. I also love to send/give letters where I have put down my gratitude or love to make someone's day or express my thanks.

I do not have a letter to share today. I do have very special letters written to my kids. They are saved in my cedar chest. They are just too personal to share. I often write the kids and G.J. letters or little notes to let them know they are loved.

Now for the 14th I am supposed to share a family picture. I highly doubt I am alone in thinking that getting family pictures is torture. It truly is TORTURE. I hate most everything about it. I do however love the finished product!

So, here are a couple of my very favorite family pictures...They were taken almost 4 years ago.:



2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I LOVE those ones too but you always get great family photos.

Lacy said...

Oh you family is so cute!