Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6th...

There is a few reasons I procrastinated doing this post about my 5 favorite TV shows.

First off...Sunday's are a tad hectic for my family.

Next off, I don't care for TV much. Sure, there are things I prefer or look forward to watching....but most of the time I never get the chance to watch it.
We don't have DVR of any kind, so I can't catch up later either.

Usually by the time I help get the house picked up, kids homework done, baths, errands, etc, etc, etc.....the show is over :(

I also have a tad bit of ADD-surprising I know ;) I can sit and watch something that really interests me...but if it isn't that interesting I find myself wandering in mind to far off places and my body wanders off to attend to more important tasks-which usually is my kids or my house....and more recently-exercising.

Speaking of exercising, that has improved my TV watching since my treadmill is in my room in front of my TV. I tell myself that I can't get off until the show is over~!

So my favorites are:

1.The News. Preferably Channel 2 news-KUTV. I like knowing what is going on in the world. My favorite part is the weather though.

2.Anything medically related....Grey's Anatomy-if it isn't too raunchy, or anything on Discovery Health or TLC related to Health.

3.The Biggest Loser. Although I must confess...while it is inspiring to me to see their journeys of weight loss- I look at them and think, “well, I guess I am a little bit smaller than them, so I will enjoy me a nice HUGE bowl of cereal” Yep, done that a few too many times! ;)

4.Anything related to babies/birth. Most of these are also on Discovery Health or TLC. I just find it a very special and interesting experience to watch. Although sometimes it makes me sad that I can't have any more babies.

5.And finally...anything that is good quality and that makes my kids and G.J. happy. Whether it be cartoons, Animal Planet...or their latest favorite, The Food Network. (This does however UN-include G.J.'s favorite...sports-I would rather poke my eyes out than watch sports)

So there ya have it!

4 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I am loving reading your posts.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Ditto to Candace! But I must say that you're A Lot not just a bit smaller than those on Biggest Loser! :O) Hope you have an amazing Monday!

Lacy said...

Ha ha, I watch the baby shows too. Even when I'm not pregnant, but I after my miscarriages I had to stop.

I agree, I think they're very special!

Karlee said...

Holy cow... I have some catching up to do! You've been a bloggin fool lately! :) I just sat for a sec, but gotta keep cleaning so I'm going to have to get back on here and catch up! Sounds fun!