Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15th...Music on Ipod Shuffle

Well here's the funny thing on this post. I don't have an ipod or music player device of any kind. Hallie has an ipod touch which I mostly use :)
Since it is technically "hers" the only music on there is a Kidz Bop album-pretty cheesy, but she loves it!

I do however have a current favorite song that I will share:



You can watch/listen...whatever. I love to sing this song to Hallie. Of course it is not in the same way as a boy singing it to his girlfriend...but I just take out the parts I want and sing it to her!

I just like this song...and his voice. I don't know much about him. He has some other good songs too.

Want to know the FUNNIEST part of this video????
Kayler can sing the chorus word for word. It is beyond precious. I need to capture it on video! I bet he would be the next YouTube sensation :)

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love that song... I posted about it in one of the up-coming blogs (Yes, I pre-blog and post date them to publish later) about our favorite song. LOL- I talked about how I sing this song to my girlies.