Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8th..and my goals!

Hmm...
Short Term Goals?

Well lets see?

1.Physically I would like to continue losing weight. 12 lbs down...and like 20 more to go. Eating right and exercising is really the only way to do this, so I hope I can stick to it!

2.Mentally I would like to make my mind to learn to be a lot more patient, especially with myself.

3.Spiritually...I am always needing reminders of the blessings that come through the gospel. So my goal is to strive to live in such a way that the spirit can be my constant companion, and that I can gain strength from it. That way I can do better as a mother, wife, and member of the church serving in my calling.

Along with those goals....I have a goal for all the snow to melt before the month is over! Think it will happen?

Also, I am being a rebel this year by *gasp* NOT spring cleaning!!! I did it really good last year. I am just too worn out from keeping up with the simple tasks around here. Pair that with cleaning for 5 different people through the month and I am just all cleaned out!

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

You made my day by saying you're not spring cleaning. I figure one day I'll get around to things here and there but I don't have it in me either to do it all at once. So I'm not. I loved the picture with your kids & their grandma. So sweet. Aren't we grateful to come from such great families with people who set us such great examples. See you tonight!

Janice {Run Far} said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you are NOT spring cleaning... this is HUGE for you.

12 lbs???? wahoo! you go girlie.