Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd, Friends

March 3rd is about friends.

I am very very blessed to have lots of great friends. Some are merely friendly acquaintances with whom I enjoy talking to on rare occasions. Some are childhood friends whom I still care about a lot. Some are friends from high school. Some are friends that I have acquired since being married.

Whatever role they play in my life I am grateful for. I have many friends that we can go weeks or months without seeing or talking to. When we do happen to reunite, it is so natural and we just pick up where we left off. I like that in a friend!Unfortunately I don't have lots of pictures to share of me and my friends...I also didn't want to leave anyone out, but that is impossible!

Here are a few I did find though-








2 comments:

melissa said...

Ok I'm glad you didn't forget me but you HAVE To remove that picture! LOL!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love my friends too. ;)