Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23rd- something you crave for a lot

So this can be a good or bad thing. For food....usually my cravings aren't so good. You can crave other things in life....spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally...but for now I will stick with FOOD!

Right now is my absolute weakest time when it comes to junk food! I LOVE ALL EASTER CANDY. I don’t know if it is the beautiful pastel colors, or the cute little animal shapes, or what, but I love it all. Some of my favorites which I am craving are:







Unfortunately none of these items are in my possession right now :( Hence the extreme craving. I am trying so hard to lose weight and be good....

Right now I will settle for this extremely delicious and beautiful cake made for me by a great friend, Holly Olsen. The cake was a delightful fluffy lemon. Trust me, it was delicious!

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

YUM-O
That cake looks delish.

I love Easter Candy way to much too. I have to be so careful. I am only 2 pounds from my weight goal #1.... wahoo. Hope to have those 2 off by April 1st.... that is when I fly out to Utah for 2 weeks. Woot.

Candace and Brian said...

Was it an early birthday present or just a be nice thing? Because if it was a be nice thing I'll be jealous you didn't share. :) I love Easter candy too. We might have to splurge on your birthday with some.

Karlee said...

I have some mini eggs AND robin eggs right now!!! :) I LOVE them as well! I have a question about your nickname post... do you have a hard time using them for kids or babies? Just curious! It was nice chatting!