Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17th....Trade Lives???

March 17th asks... “Who would you want to trade lives with...and why?”

I thought good and hard about this. I immediately thought of great men and women...Leaders, famous people, etc.

But then I jumped right back into reality and decided that I would want to trade lives with each of my kids.

I would love to know what is going on in each of their little minds.

I would love to know their true likes, dislikes, desires, heartaches, etc.

They do not stay little forever. Right now they are very open with me for the most part, and I love that. I Hope that they can always look to me for a source of advice.

To celebrate St. Patty's day....I had to share a flashback picture yet again of my 3 cuties, St. Patrick's Day 2008:

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I would love to know what my little ones are thinking and why they do the things they do.

But I sure don't want to be a teenager again.

Have my body back, Yes.

But not be a teenager! Ha Ha

Kristi said...

Super cute pictures! I think knowing what my little one's are thinking would make me try way harder! Don't you wish you could protect them from everything?!