The trip went great. We traveled safe and sound, had fun with family, Hallie danced so great, the kids (and I) had a blast at Lagoon, and we returned home and slept great last night. I will do a larger update with pictures tomorrow, but today is all about my KAYLER!!! He is the big “2” today, and I just can’t believe it. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past 2 years. You will have to click my post to see more about how special he is.
http://mylittlefamilyof5.blogspot.com/2008/04/and-last-but-not-least-arrival-of.html All my kids are very special in their own way, but he is my baby boy, and always will be.






Unfortunately, Kayler is sick…on his birthday of all days. He has a cold/allergy/snot nose/runny eyes/cough type sickness. It is so sad. I had been planning on taking him to church and having treats for his nursery class. Hallie and Gavin stayed in Salt Lake with my mom and dad last night to go to the zoo today. G.J. and I had to come home last night because we had a lot of things to do for church today. So, I went and did my church things this morning, and G.J. is doing his right now. It has actually been really nice to have a whole day to devote exclusively to Kayler, that doesn’t happen very often. I have been spoiling him rotten, reading stories, playing, having lots of his favorite snacks, and cuddling and watching all his favorite cartoons. I have also been working with him to say, “Happy Birthday” and “I’m 2.” So far, he just says, “I two”, and he giggles when I sing Happy Birthday to him, but he won’t repeat it. His party is tonight with all his Grandparents. I will post pictures later. Have a great day!
4 comments:
Happy birthday to your baby. They grow so fast.Those are some really cute pictures. Have a great rest of the day
Happy Birthday, Kayler!
He is so darn cute, Kandice. I LOVE his little lion picture, and you know I love his one year pics. I can't believe he is already two!
We should arrange a marriage between him and Nevie. Then we can be in-laws. LOL.
I hope he gets better, and I'm excited to see pictures from Lagoon!
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Kayler...
Happy Birthday to you!!!
I remember when your mommy found out she was pregnant with you and she was SO excited! I also remember when you were born and janice and I came to Roosevelt to welcome you to this world. You are such a special boy and our family loves you to PIECES!!! Happy Birthday big boy!!!
Happy belated b-Day buddy-
I also remember going to the hospital with Mandy and meeting you for the first time, and someday you will have to ask you mom about the trick we played on her at the hospital..HEE HEE we are funny
Post a Comment