Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kayler's Birthday Party


Kayler’s birthday was great! He was still a little sick, and got really shy around all the people at his party but still had fun. We had both my sets of grandparents, my parents, my in-laws, my brother and his wife and their little girl all came. Kayler is really into the following things: Dora, Spongebob, Nemo, Disney “Cars”, balls, suckers, balloons, and trucks. SO…..to incorporate all of that…lol. He had a Spongebob cake, He got a Dora Magnadoodle, “cars” sand bucket thing, lots of balls, trucks, gave balloons and suckers to his guests, and got to watch “Finding Nemo” all day. I think I addressed all his needs! He is so darn sweet and stinkin’ cute I might add!

Today he went for his 2 year checkup and shots. He had croup, which I figured, so they gave him a shot for that. He checked out perfectly healthy otherwise. He is short and skinny for his age, and has a big head just as always! He was SO embarrassing. While I was talking to the Dr., he walked around the Dr.’s chair and tried to untuck the Dr.’s shirt and put his hands down the back of his pants. UGGGHHH! Little kids have the brightest ideas sometimes! Anyways, have a good day!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow. I can't belive he is 2 already. He is really cute all of your kids are. I didn't do the lagoon thing for Andru hers is supposed to be this weekend but I didn't want to have to take Lexi and I just can't leave her. But poor Andru would have loved it.

Kelli said...

its so funny, kids that age all love the same things, we have all that at our house, so sad we dont live closer, they could have a playdate.

The McClellan Clan said...

he is so cute!! I'm glad he had a fun party!! It sounds like it was fun!!! He is soooo cute too. I'm calling dibs for Emmerson, they aren't to far off on age!!!
He is CUTE!!!All your kids are cute!! And the lagoon and dance pics are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

oh, that's funny about the doctor. what a character! Harli loves Finding Nemo, too. She calls him "nomo" and throughout the movie she says "oh no! nomo!" It looks like he had a fun birthday party. He's such a cutie!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

It looks like he had a good birthday--you are such a good mom! How sad that he was sick, though. How is he doing now?

Hallie looks darling in her dance outfit, too! I can't wait until Nevie starts to do things like that.

Side note--we closed on our condo today, so the new house can officially start being built!