Friday, May 9, 2008

Yard Sale time!

Tomorrow is my yard sale. Aren't I lucky!? I get to watch total strangers rummage through my old treasures. Me and my mom usually do one every other year. It feels so good to get rid of things. I usually try to donate the kid's old clothes to a family in my ward that has a TON of kids. It makes me feel so good when I do that, and I see them at church and other places wearing all my kids old things and they are so grateful and appreciative of it all. I have taken toys and other things to D.I. in the past, but they are getting very picky on what they take. So I figured what the heck, I might as well make a little money off my old stuff, and de-clutter my cupboards. I didn't think I had all that much to get rid of, but boy was I wrong. Between me and my mom, we have STUFFED my two car garage FULL of everything under they sun...lol. So, if you are in town, and would like to come, I'll see ya tomorrow (sat) at my house at 8 a.m.!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Good Luck. One time when I was the YW President we did a yard sale for our once a year fund raiser for girls camp. We only made a few hundred dollars but ended up with 5 truck loads to take to the value village (like DI but there wasnt a DI truck in our area that weekend, like there was suppose to be, boo hoo) hope you have great weather and lots of browsers with money to spend.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I wish I could come. You probably have good stuff that I want! Dang it.