Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pics of Lagoon


So I finally had 3 seconds to get our Lagoon post done. We left Friday, went to G.J.’s sister’s house for a party. Then we went to his other sisters to stay the night. We got up nice and early (after a horrible night, because Kayler has this strange phobia about sleeping at other peoples’ houses) and we headed to Lagoon. Hallie did so cute at her dance. I’m not sure if they won or not…but I doubt it, is that so rude of me?! All that matters is that she had fun, and was totally oblivious to the other teams that were really good.

Anyways, the kids loved Lagoon, it was so fun for me to see them enjoy themselves and make the fun memories just like I remember as a kid. Gavin was scared of most the rides, except the little tiny kid ones. Kayler enjoyed them for the most part, but then he fell asleep (probably due to the fact that he only slept like 6 hours the night before). Hallie was my little daredevil; she must take after her mommy. She was so sad when she wasn’t tall enough to go on some of the rides. She went on the scariest ride there called “Wicked” They had a special little booster seat for her. It was so cute, we made it half way through the ride, and she turned to me and said, “I DID IT!” I just love her! Anyways, we had fun. I have the been there, done that attitude…we won’t go back this year. It is a lot of work, money, and chaos, but so worth the memories! Have a great day!

4 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

Kandice, We love Lagoon! Last year we bought season passes and went about 8 times. We LOVED wicked!!! I think we might get passes again this year. (It is a lot easier when your kids are older) I don't look forward to going on competition days, it always seems so crazy. I'm glad you had fun!

Kelli said...

looks like you had a great time. Neither of my children willl sleep anywhere but home, well they dont sleep at home either.....

Briana said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I love Lagoon and it has been too long since I have gone there. Glad you had such a great time.

Whit said...

I haven't been to lagoon since the fall after high school I went with Jake Fleming to Frightmares! Your family is so darn cute all of you. I'm glad you had fun.