Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Taking a Sunday Drive with Hallie

Just a few pics. They were so cute all 3 of them riding around in Hallie's little Barbie Volkswagen. None of the pictures turned out very good, but enjoy anyways. And yes...I realize Kayler's helmet is a girl one, you can't tell in the pictures though. Along with that, I understand that I am probably the only parent alive that makes my kids wear helmets while riding a small hot wheel thingy that goes like 2.5 MPH...lol, but I don't care! :)

I can't believe it is the last week of school. I am excited. I like the unstructured times of summer. I know we will have a lot of fun! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Even if it only goes 2.5 miles per hour, its good that they think that if it has wheels they have to wear helmets. Its a good habit. I also love the summers, with not time tables (my husbands a teacher, so really no time tables) but then again, once fall gets here I am glad to have school back on and get some routine around here.

galleygrapevine said...

What cute kids. It's o k that you are a little obsessive, safety first! Before you know it they will be driving real cars.

Mandy said...

Helmets? Really?

Ohhhhh Kandice. You are too cute!

Harvey Family said...

I make Jeffrey wear a helmet too. Your kids are SO CUTE! I can't get over how much they look like you...I'm sure there's some of GJ in there somewhere, but I just see you. They are adorable!