
Tonight was our ward’s temple night. We didn’t go the same time as the rest of the ward, because it was too late (
I really don’t know exactly all who read this blog. In my mind it is just my closer family and friends who already know about my religion. But I felt compelled and inspired to share my testimony of the main thing that makes me who I am. I am a member of The
I truly have a testimony of this gospel. I am so grateful to be born in the
I love my Savior, the scriptures, Joseph Smith, prayer, my family, and the temple. As I sat in the temple tonight, I have never felt stronger that all of those things that I love and believe in are so true and I am blessed beyond measure.
I hope that if you haven’t been to the temple yet, or if you haven’t been in a while, you will make a goal to go. I pray that if you are reading this, and don’t know about my religion, but would like to know more, please go to www.lds.org.
Have a great day!
5 comments:
Your a sweetie, I love ya, have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for sharing your testimony! It is so nice to go to the temple. We thankfully live really close to the temple here. That was actually one of the reason we chose to move to St. Louis rather than Iowa or somthing because of the temple. It's actually even in our ward boundaries! Which is pretty cool! It really should be the center of our lives.
One thing though about the temple being outside of Utah that I will never get use to is how little Endowment Sessions can be. Last week I went and there were only 3 of us there 2 boys and me. This happens way to often and it's really sad! It just makes me want to go more to try to keep it running! But thanks so much for your thoughts it reminded me that I needed to go this week! : )
YOU ROCK AND I LOVE YOU TONS!
we just got the first part of our recommends renewed now we have to track down the stake. I am also grateful that process has been extended to two years instead of one, less tracking down. Great testimony. Thanks for sharing.
You don't realize how lucky you are to have the temple ten minutes aways from you. I miss going regularly. It takes us two and a half hours to get to the Vernal temple. It reminds me of when our parents had to travel to Provo to attend the temple! Your testimony is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment