Friday, May 2, 2008

Lagoon!

What I am excited about is going to Lagoon…..This is going to be my shortest post EVER. Hallie has a dance competition tomorrow at Lagoon. Ever since I was a little girl I Loved and I mean Loved, going there. I love the sights, sounds, rides, thrills, and total experience of it all. I am like an 8 year old still..lol. So, no more updates, no posts this weekend. Have a great day, and wish us luck…Like I have said before, 3 little kids traveling in and out and the whole crazy atmosphere of it all is not my cup of tea, but it will be fun!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Cant wait to hear all about your weekend. Good Luck

Janice {Run Far} said...

Giddy like an 8 year old... That is so me, I love amusement parks, but not with kids...UGH... Have fun and i hope Hallie kicks some bootie at her competition. Don't forget I need to come over and try some of those jeans on.. I hope monday works cause I really want some and I really am excited, thanks for calling me about them today..and no you did not disturb my run, it was awesome cause it was so windy today that I could barely even breath and so it was nice to stop and breath for a minute....:)
BYE

Danielle Hacking said...

Hope you have an awesome time! Lagoon is always fun, hope you guys have so much fun!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I haven't been to Lagoon FOREVER! I still remember going a couple times with you and it was always so fun. You were always the brave one, and you talked me into doing the scary stuff like the Skycoaster.
I hope you had a good time with the kids. It was perfect weather here in Provo, so I hope it was in Farmington, too!

kfletch3 said...

Have fun at Lagoon! Good Luck to Halle! And that is too funny about your cookbook.

Candace and Brian said...

You got to give me more heads up about house watching. :) Things have been calm. I love Lagoon too. I can't wait to hear how Hallie did.