Okay, so I never ever get surprises. I love to give surprises, it is SO fun for me to let people know that you care and to do something extra special that they weren’t expecting. Well, imagine my surprise when I had a little box on my doorstep today. I thought it was kind of strange, because I hadn’t ordered anything lately, and it wasn’t any of my ModBe stuff. I excitedly opened it, to find all sorts of yummy cake, dip, and drink mixes and some delicious sauce. I opened the card because I thought who in the world would send me something so nice.
Well, it was my good blogging friend Kelli. I have talked about her several times before. She was the one that recommended the cookbook to me, and we have been good bloggy friends ever since. Some people might find that odd, or cheesy or whatever. I don’t care. She actually used to live in
Thank you so much Kelli, you truly made my day. I consider you a true friend, even though we have never met, or talked on the phone. I have wonderful friends here in Vernal, but you have no idea how much it means that I have friends elsewhere thinking of me. I have blogged several times about how I never cry, well---I shed a tear or two…or more over this. It just feels so nice to know that I matter to someone!
Thanks Kelli!!! You made my day!
8 comments:
I have to leave in 45 minutes and still have not gotten in the shower, so I only have a minute, can you tell how addicted I am to blogging when I am still not in the shower (due to mortgage work) but take a minute to check my favorite blogs. ANyway, its the other way around. You to me! Take care. Kelli
OH MY GOSH!!!!
I love it! What a sweetie you are, Kelli.
(dang, I was hopin' it was my ModBe stuff by some miracle.)
That is so nice of her, that is awesome!! Oh, and you know how I love Modbe, well when it comes to home shows with food. Tastefully simple is my FAVORITE!!!
It is so easy and so good, and it has a good shelf life, I used to use it as food storage, but of course its all gone now!! Its YUMMY!!
OH and just so you know if you ever want to order some. Their spice Wahoo CHili Powder, is the best Chili powder you''ll ever have. I know I sound crazy, but oh my gosh KELLI!! YOu just got my mouth watering!! YUMMY!! You can be my friend if you want!! =)
You are a good Friend Kandice, so enjoy it!!
Oh that makes me almost feel guilty-if we could all be mroe like her and take time to think of other people. That is amazing and you deserved it.
That was so nice of her!! Surprises are the best, I never get packages, Court is always ordering stuff for his business, and no matter how many times the ups man comes I still get all giddy thinking man did I order something I forgot about?? It did happen once ;) Man I so need to come to one of your parties and see your clothes!
It is so great to have wonderful friends, even if we have never met them in person. You are a special person and Kelli can see that through your blog! Take Care!
That is so sweet, Kelli!
And you totally deserve a nice surprise, Kandice!
HELLO EVERYONE. BTW, I sell Tastefully Simple if you need anything email me, not that I sent Kandice stuff so I could sell to her friends, I just read the comments. Anyway, allknames@gmail.com if you want some tastefully simple.
Post a Comment