Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day



St. Patrick’s Day was nice. The kids all had cute shirts so I had to take a picture. I cooked green spaghetti. Kayler LOVED it. He said, “mmmm. Mmmm.” -over and over. G.J. took Hallie and Gavin to “Horton Hears a Who” after Family Home Evening. Kayler doesn’t quite sit through movies so I took him to get an ice cream. That is his favorite thing to do. He screams, “cweme cone, cweme cone, cweme cone” the whole time we are in the drive thru at McDonald’s, and then gulps it down in seconds flat as soon as I give it to him. If he sees I still have some left, he cries for mine too. The kids and G.J. loved the movie. All in all, a boring yet nice day.
p.s. To all my readers, I feel bad if I don’t post often, but I feel worse when I post incredibly boring things. So sorry if you are ever bored or disappointed!!

5 comments:

Whit said...

Hi, Thanks again for coming over today. I was really glad that you did! Sorry I didn't get to chat with you more I was trying to be a good hostess! I hope your boys had fun too. I love reading your posts and don't think they are boring! You are actually very interesting to read about. We should try to get together again so we can get to know one another better. I would like that! Have a great day!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love reading your posts. They are never boring. It is such a fun way to keep a family journal of all the fun little things your family does.
Love,
Megan

Janice {Run Far} said...

How cute are your kiddos!

So Hallie liked the movie?

My sister Franny made green noodles for dinner too, she posted about it too, you guys think alike... ;)

Briana said...

How bad is it that I forgot it was St. Patricks day. I was in the house all day waiting for the dry wallers to come and didn't get out. :) You have the cutest kids!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Green Spaghetti! How creative!! Did it turn out good! How fun!