Thursday, March 6, 2008

EEEEK!!!

Caution, work in progress going on. I decided to get crafty this morning and play around with the layout on my blog. BIG MISTAKE! Kandice and HTML do NOT mix. I deleted all my friends, my site meter, my colored background, everything pretty much. I learned very quickly that I must be addicted to blogging when all that was deleted and I almost cried. SO, I am trying to fix it all. If your name is not on my friend list, and you would like it to be, please leave me a comment. I am trying to fix it. I left my personal blog guru (Stephanie) a message. I am also thinking I am desperate enough to bug Kristen, I think she is good at this stuff too. Please be patient, and stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Kelli said...

I was going to ask you how to do what you do. Its so cute! I am hating mine!!!!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Good job! You fixed it! It looks good!