Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kandice!

As you can probably tell from the title, this isn't Kandice but G.J. She was telling me how she doesn't get very many surprises for her birthday anymore, so I thought I would sneak on here and give her an early surprise. I love Kandice so much and am very grateful to have her in my life. She is a wonderful wife and mother who devotes all that she can to those two callings. I know I don't express my feelings toward her as much as I should, so this is my new start. Happy Birthday Kandice and I hope I can surprise you at least a few more times today! Love, G.J.

12 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Happy Birthday Kandice. I am glad you had a good time on your trip. It is always nice to get away.

Bryan/Erin said...

Happy Happy birthday Kandice!!!! I was just going to write you a little happy birthday message on your last post so I was so glad to see that GJ left you a nice post what a nice hubby. I hope you have a great day!

Kandice said...

G.J., you are a stinker-look at you hacking into my account like that, I might have to turn you in. You are right though, you haven't surprised me like....ever, so thank you, I love you.

galleygrapevine said...

Happy Birthday Kandice! What a neat surprise. I think you have a "keeper"
Have a great rest of the day!!!!

Mandy said...

happy happy birthday kandice dear....

happy days will come to you all year.....

if I had one wish then it would be.....

a happy happy birthday to you from me!

I love you!!! Have a super amazing day!

Jesenia said...

Kandice, You are a sweetie. GJ is right you are a wonderful. I hope that you have a very happy birthday.
Love ya

Liberti said...

Happy Birthday! How sweet of G.J. - I love surprises too!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Happy Birthday Kandice! Have a great day! And what a wonderful husband you have. That was way sweet.

Danielle Hacking said...

Happy Birthday Kandice! Your trip sounded fun, glad I got to wave at you going through the intersection!Hope your day is GREAT!

Kelli said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to you! Hope the sun is shining on you today. Have a great day!

Jamie said...

happy birthday my dear!!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDICE!

GJ is so sweet. I hope you had a great day...you deserve it! And now you are old like me. (: