Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Cleaning.....almost done.

I know you are all dying in suspense of what is going on in my life...lol. NOT. This week has FLEW by. I have been so busy spring cleaning, and I am almost done-thank goodness. I am 100% exhausted. I will do the kitchen and laundry room tomorrow, then work on the store room on Monday and then I will be done!!! Hooray!! To me, there is no better feeling than having everything nice and clean and smelling good, all the junk thrown away, and a huge pile of stuff that we don't need ready to be in my yard sale. Even though the organizations and cleanliness doesn't last all that long, it is at least better than what it was before. Kelli asked if I would take before and after pictures. Then Tara commented that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference....lol. Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but I can, so I guess that is all that matters. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Hooray, doesn't that feel so nice? I love a clean, fresh house. You are so on the ball. Thanks for the sweet phone call today. It is so nice to have such great friends.
Love,
Megan

Jesenia said...

Can I hire you? I feel a little more inspired to start spring cleaning. I still have a fridge in my living room from our flooring project. I can't wait to get everything put back together.