Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kris and Jenette's Wedding

We had a nice (and hot!) trip to SL for Kris and Jenette's wedding. The day was beautiful, despite being 102 with very stagnant muggy air. G.J.’s parents were able to help out with the kids by watching them at our hotel, so that was so nice-thank you!. I have quite a few pictures, and I am not a fan of slide shows, so I will just post them all.

Kris and Jenette coming out of the temple. Doesn’t she look beautiful? Oh yeah, and him too!

On the temple steps.

Our family outside the country club.

The dinner.

The cake, which we ate for dessert, it was super yummy.

The wedding dinner went great. The flowers were so pretty. The food was delicious. Our kids were sooo sooo busy, but no one seemed to notice I hope. They showed a way cute video to everyone. It had one of my favorite songs. I added it to my playlist.

Hallie was being a poser for me the whole time. Gavin and Kayler were climbing on the walls.

Hallie trying to catch the bouquet. (Which was not really the real bouquet, Jenette kept hers, it was beautiful. Her colors were bright pink/orange/greens.)

WhAt?!?!? She caught it. Is that not the happiest toothless grin ever?

Hallie and Jenette with her freshly caught bouquet. Oh yeah, that is about the moment when I realized that the girl who catches the bouquet is supposed to get married next. Umm, NO! I told Hallie she needs to wait 20 years. We kept the bouquet and I am drying it. It matches her room perfectly.

The kids and G.J. cooling off after our long hot day.

This was the ride home. We stopped at a rest stop and found a horny toad. The kids loved it and of course wanted to bring it home as a pet. No thanks!

This is Kayler yesterday after arriving home and having a nap. He was pooped, and so was I. I am so happy for Kris and Jenette. They are now in Nevis and St. Kits. Don’t ask where that is. Somewhere foreign and tropical is all I know. I wish them a lifetime full of happiness; they both deserve it so much. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Briana said...

I am so excited that Kris is married. His new wife is gorgeous! That is too cute that your little girl caught the bouquet. Glad it was such a nice, perfect day for Kris and Jenette

Kelli said...

Everything is beautiful. Your daughters hair is so pretty, did you do it? What a nice weekend (except for the weather) hehe

Michele and Wyatt said...

I'm happy for Kris. The wedding looked beautiful.