1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? gone
3. Your hair? boring
4. Your mother? Critical
5. Your Father? kind
6. Your favorite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? cancer
8. The room you are in? kitchen
9 Your favorite drink? Water
10. Your dream/goal? Happiness
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? patient
15. Muffins? fattening
16. One of your wish list items? Bike
17. Where you grew up? Vernal
18. The last thing you did? diaper
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your tv? off
21. Your pet? dead
22.Your computer? good
23. Your life? ok
24. Your mood? Lonely
25. Missing someone? G.J.
26. Your car? clean
27. Something you're NOT wearing? Shoes
28. Favorite Store? Target
29. Your summer? busy
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When was the last time you laughed? hours
32. Last time you cried? Today
33. Who will re-post this? ???
Thursday, August 21, 2008
One word...and my last days of freedom
The rules: type only the first single word that comes to mind when you read these questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was fun to read. I haven't been on the computer in weeks because things have been so crazy, so this is the first I've heard of you going private. Add me, add me add me... please!
that was good to read. But I can tell your not to up right now. Hugs!!!
okay it was cute, but you cried so whats going on. Are you alright!! I need to call you!! I miss talking to you.
Post a Comment