After that, they did a little red barn activity that was so cute. Then we went to the carnival to mingle with Vernal’s “finest” Boy, was that fun. It was expensive, filthy, made me sick on the rides, and I couldn’t wait to go home. Yet again, it was the joy and happiness of my kids that made me go and stay.
We attended the demolition derby on Saturday night. It was fun. The kids were pretty good, and enjoyed it. Maybe all the food I ate there brought on the terrible dream I had that night…HMMM…..? Speaking of my dream, thank you so much for all the very sweet comments that were left on my behalf. It made me feel much much better.
I have been saving the emails and comments of those who want added to my blog when it goes private. I will show a list of who I have so far. Some people left comments, but no emails, and I have no clue how to get it, so if that was you…send me an email searle@usa.com or leave a comment. Here is the list, for privacy reasons, I just did first name with last initial, and I am pretty sure you can figure out if it is you!:
Alexis H
Cara G
Cassie J
Danielle H
Erin T
Heather E
Jamie R
Janice C
Jesenia W
Jocelyn M
Karen ?
Kelli H
Kristi S
Leisa C
Lindsey I
Mandy L
Megan H
Nikki M
Ramanda ?
Sha N
Shanna G
Stephanie J
Stephanie T
Toya P
Whitney M
I got comments from Chauntue P and Emily C, but I don’t have their addresses? SO, I am saving all the ones I do have, and it will be changed to private September 1st.
Have a great day!
9 comments:
Candice, it was good to hear from you! Of course you are more than welcome to visit my blog anytime, I love getting feedback. If you don't mind we'd love to be added to your list when your blog goes private. You do a great job with it and it's so much fun to read :)
YEAH for first place ribbon. Sounds like you had fun.
Way to go Hallie. Sounds like you had a great time with all the fair festivites. I read your post about your dream. Don't put to much on trying to figure it out. You are a great person.
Hey Kandice I just saw that you were going private. My email is tashalb42@hotmail.com
Hope all is well!
Hi Kandice... add me to your list. chrisemclark@hotmail.com
Thanks!
I want you to know that I created a google account just so I could be invited to your new and improved private blog.
safetylaneinc@yahoo.com
You better invite me!!!
This is Brett by the way.
I would really like to be invited to your private blog. I love keeping up even though I don't get to read very often.
Also, You asked how I made my applesause and I never got back to you...until now.
I use transparent apples. I add about 1 cup sugar for 8 cups applesauce and 1 T lemon juice. My friend adds 1-2 drops red food coloring per 8 cups of applesauce so that it's pinkish..not greenish. I personally don't care. We eat it anyway. You can add more sugar. It helps to preserve color, too. I just like it super-sour so I add less.
OK - One more thing...
I am part of a Mom's Group and we are having a Home Business Party type-thing on Oct 9th at my house. Annie Geise has told everyone how much she loves Mod-b (which she got from you) and they all go to the rec center and swim...and you know how we are always looking for good swimwear. So, I thought I would invite you to come and bring some merchandise(or however you do it)!
Will you please call me and tell me what you think.
Thanks, Ivy M 828-8185
Hey, did you ever get Brett's request to view your blog?
Post a Comment