Doesn’t she look cute! Not to mention tired…The first thing she said to me when I went to do her hair was, “I sure hate the sound of my alarm clock, I was having a good dream when it went off.” She must take after me. We send Gavin off next Wednesday. I thought it would get easier to send her each year, but instead it gets harder. I guess I just know that the work is harder for her, the kids meaner, and the older she gets I just worry more. I know she will have a great day today (and great school year) though. G.J. gave her a fathers blessing last night, so that set my mind at ease a little more. She has the same teacher that she had in Kindergarten, Mrs. Nelson, so that will be great for her. Here are the only pictures I could capture before the bus came.
The only thing new she is wearing is her shirt, necklace, and headband. It is supposed to be 100 degrees today, so I am not letting her roast to death in pants, sock, shoes, and a sweater...lol. I remember having to wear my cutest outfit on the first day, despite the weather or heat-and being miserable about it. She is young enough still that I can make her wear whatever. She did pick the shirt out though. It made her feel so good because the little neighbor girls standing by her said she looked, "so cute and matched really well" lol.
Have a great day!
10 comments:
Wow, she is a doll! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast time goes. I can't wait to see her baptism pictures!
Hallie and Amelia wore the exact same shirt to school today.(Old navy?) I was a little sad sending my kids off today but glad to get back on a schedule. It's amazing how fast time goes by!
I am so mad I forgot to get Taylor's picture we were off so fast to go find her classes around the middle school
She looks darling. I love the first day of school. Everyone is so excited. I hate that they are gone all day though.
She looks darling. I can't believe school started. How fun
" so cute and matched really well" that cracks me up that little ones even have that converstation. If I was one of their mothers they would probably whisper over to tell your mom to put on some better clothes when she walks you to the bus stop or get out of her jammies. hehehe She is so darn cute
Kandice, I have been busy and haven't read blogs for awhile so I am just catching up. I would like to still read your blog when you go private. My email is wmansfield@ubtanet.com. BTW, Hallie looks so cute for the first day of school.
So much joy and so much apprehension at the same time. I love it and hate the first day of school. Miss my kids and love the freedom. Please add me to your "private sector" momo3sons@yahoo.com Thanks.
She is so cute! I just love your family! Extended and all! I did the same thing with Kolbe's clothes. It's too hot to wear the cute new stuff. Oh well. They will have plenty of time for that. And to answer your question, yes Dylan starts Kindergarten next week! P.S. add me to your blog readings!
I can't believe school is starting. I miss those days. She looks adorable!
Post a Comment