So I know all who reads this gets sick of me telling the very cute and funny things my kids say and do, but this is my only journal, so sorry.
Kayler is hilarious. Pair that with being extremely busy and very animated, and we have our hands full. Tonight we went to my Grandparents house to share our FHE treat. Within 10 minutes, this is what happened:
We heard him screaming, only to find him being attacked by a swarm of wasps. Well, I had a glass cake pan in one hand, and my fragile 82 year old grandma's arm in the other hand. G.J reacted very slowly to put it nicely. Luckily he escaped with only one sting. Well, we got inside to share our treat, and there was Kayler, in the corner drinking my Grandma's eye drops. By the time I got to him, he had drank the whole bottle, and was spitting and saying "yucky!" Well, I freaked a little, because I had a friend whose little girl went into a coma from drinking some eye drops. So, I looked at the label, trying to decide whether or not to call poison control. In the meantime of me doing that, he escaped outside and got bit by the cat on the same arm that had just gotten stung by a wasp. He cried to the cat, "you be nice cat!" Phew...I was ready to go after that.
Now how is it you ask that one little boy can get into so much trouble in such a short time even with 4 adults and 2 older siblings watching.....I have no clue. I am a very cautious mom, but he just escapes me. That is why I rarely go anywhere outside my house. After the older two get into school, we are going to have to practice. At church Sunday he slid under the row in front of us, ran clear up on the stage, right in the middle of a man's very emotional and heartfelt testimony. I of course made G.J. chase him...hehe, it was a little funny after it was all done.
Anyways, despite his naughty/busy antics, he is so funny. He has the funniest facial expressions. He has these "eyes" that he gives people. I need to video him sometime. He also has this strange habit. Every time he gets super excited, mad, frustrated, etc., he will yell, "GREEN
His other obsession is with Lightning McQueen. He has to carry a little Lightning McQueen car wherever he goes. I mean EVERYWHERE. He even had one little one that he wore the paint off of from carrying so much. At night, if he doesn't have one in his hand, he will just cry, "queen, queen, queeeeeeeennnnnn!" We have had to buy several of them. It is like a binky to him or something.
Would I trade him in, never. I don't want a "dud" of a child who never does or says anything to keep us all on our toes. Of course, maybe it would be nice if his nice and funny things far outweighed the naughty and dangerous things...that day will come soon I hope. Anyways, I just thought I would record these few things about my little Kay-Kay. Have a great day.
Monday, August 4, 2008
My funny boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard my eyes are watering and my nose is running. Just picturing him running all over getting in to trouble makes me laugh. It makes me realize my kids aren't the only crazy ones around. Thanks.
What a night. I don't know how they can get into so much trouble in such a short amount of time. At least you can laugh about it now.
awwww, I love that boy
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! I am so glad you just made my day. I really needed to laugh. I can't believe all of that happened at the same time. I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment