Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged from Kentucky!

Tag your it....

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Janice tagged me! K, I’m not following those rules above though. I will just do my 6 things and call it good. And if you read this, and have nothing to blog about, consider yourself tagged. K-here goes:

1- I hate wearing sunglasses. In fact, I have only owned 3 pair in my life, and never worn them. They make me have a headache and I get very nauseous when I wear them. I also feel very self conscious in them. I think other people look great in them, but for some reason I don’t think I do.

2- I’m very scared of the dark. Very very very scared.

3- I can ride a unicycle very well. Thanks to my high school drill team days. In fact, I am embarrassed to admit this, but me and a few of my old drill team members met up a few days ago to see if we could still ride. I am proud to say that I am still a pro, but boy my crotch is sure paying a price…it hurts still.

4- I can scan read….that means that I can read very very fast, but absorb every single amount of what my eyes see in a quick way. It is a very handy thing.

5- I almost died (well not really, but I could have) When I was 8 months pregnant with Hallie, me and G.J. were headed home from Salt Lake. The cruise control was set at 65 mph, and G.J. fell asleep. I was asleep in the passenger side, and woke up just as we clipped mirrors head on with an oncoming car. He slowly went to the side of the road, and the only damage done to either car was the mirrors. How close was that?

6- I am really shy about asking people to do things for me. I would rather do everything myself before I stoop so low to ask for help. Yet, it seems that I am always the first person that people call to help them. Why can’t I do the same??? I know, retarded.

I did 2 posts awhile back that say some more spectacular things about me. hehe, not really. Most have already read them, but just in case you are curios and want to know more, here are the links.

http://mylittlefamilyof5.blogspot.com/2008/02/100-about-me-challenge.html

http://mylittlefamilyof5.blogspot.com/2008/06/3-more-reasons-why-im-different.html


One more thing. I need to let everyone know that Modbe is having an everything must go sale. This is what they do to clear out things before the new line arrives. Everything is 25-80% off, even the swim wear. There is still quite a bit left. Today is the first day of the sale, and it is going fast. Here is the link to my site. https://www.modbeclothing.com/kandice Have fun shopping and saving. The new line will be available the first part of September. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

You forgot to mention it was Julia McCallister that you swiped mirrors wiht. He he

Kelli said...

HOLY COW, that was close with the mirrors. Did you have to pull over and catch your breath? wow. YOu know you will keep having more on your plate and more and more and more until you learn to ask for help. Its HF way of teaching us. You should learn it fast so you dont have to get more and more and more on your plate. hehe.