-Kandice needs a vacation (ummm, I sure do, Google is brilliant!)
-Kandice needs to give John Elway his teeth back (ohhhh KAY??? When did I steal his teeth, and why?-I didn’t even know he had fake teeth to begin with!)
-Kandice needs numbers! (Yeah, since I am a walking phone book..lol. Everyone calls me when they can’t remember a number. I have a weird memory like that. I still remember my best friend from 1st grades number-so yes, I guess I do need numbers)
-Kandice needs friends and is very bored (once again…Google is genius...lol. Actually, I have a lot of friends, and I am not bored all that often.)
-Kandice needs to do a few more roadblocks (I don’t know what that means, but I am sick of all the road construction around town so I don’t any more roadblocks)
-Kandice needs a sitter with experience caring for toddlers, and school aged children.(Well, there is example number 3 of how smart this Google is!)
-Kandice needs to teach me! (teach what??? I’m not too good at many things other than cleaning and being organizes)
-Kandice needs to overcome a 30 min penalty (Penalty, maybe not. But I could use a 30 minute nap!)
-Kandice, needs more attention. She is pathetic a lot. (hehe, this one was hilarious-go figure!)
Our weekend is going good. Last night we had a BBQ with our good friends the
Today has been pretty boring. Did a little yard work, errands, etc. Hallie worked really hard on a little hat that she gave to our cute brand new neighbor Jhett. He is Candace and Brian’s baby. She has been so excited since he was born 3 weeks ago to go see him. So we went over today. The hat was too small..lol, but she was so excited about it I couldn’t not let her give it to him. She was so cute and sweet with him, and when we got home she told G.J. all about him like he was the first baby she had ever seen. (I stole these pics from Candace's blog. Thanks!)
Hallie was completely amazed with him. She had curlers in her hair for her pictures later that night. She was so appalled that I would make her go out of our house in her curlers...lol
After that, Gavin and Kayler started to not feel so good. I hope it doesn’t make the rounds through our family…that is just what we need right when school is starting and when life gets busier. I especially hope that we didn't carry anything over to Brian and Candace's, I would feel SOOOOO bad, so pray it is an isolated illness to just Gavin and Kayler. I called our friends from the BBQ, and they said one of their little boys is not feeling all that well either, kind of a tummy bug fever thing. Yuck :(
Tonight I am taking Hallie to get her pictures taken in her baptism dress at the temple, so stay tuned for when I post them. After that, I am taking my 85 year old grandparents to see the movie "Errand of Angels" They haven't been to the movie theater in years, so it should be quite an adventure! (this is an edit that is had to put in today (sunday)...I was SUPPOSED to take them to the movie, but my grandma got busy making her "stew" for the next day's dinner so they couldn't come. I invited Mandy spur of the moment, and thank goodness she came. It was a pretty good movie, and a much needed out for me.)
Tomorrow is stake conference. We are getting a new stake presidency, so that is exciting. I was hoping we could go as a family, but with the boys since, it might just be me and Hallie. I also got brave and decided to sing in the stake choir, the director is awesome, the songs amazing, and it has been a great experience, despite the fact that I am not the best singer.
Have a great day, and stay tuned for pics from the first day of school. I have been keeping a very good list of those who have asked to invited to my blog. Remember-you have to ask to be invited, I don’t ask you. I would leave someone out if I did the asking, so I figure if someone wants to read, they can ask and I will be more than happy to add them. Make sure to leave me your email, or send me an email at searle@usa.com
2 comments:
you life is always so on the go and exciting and so filled. I have no idea why you cant sleep after a day like that. hehe Hope your boys are feeling better soon and it doesnt get the rest of you. Hugs!
I keep looking at the little hat and smiling. I can't believe how sweet that was of Hallie to even think of Jhett. I do have to laugh at the size of it though. On a typical baby it might fit but not on Jhett's big head! She was so sweet with him though. Are you talking about Dana Durham? I absolutely LOVE her and would be thrilled if they moved into our ward. You'll have to let me know. Don't worry about the bug. You never know....plus I've been taking him in the public a lot more. I can only imagine the bugs floating around. I saw Hallie leaving the temple. Tell her she looked beautiful. How did you like the movie? Alright I'll quit rambling and just talk to you later! Tell Hallie thanks again.
Post a Comment