Actually that last one is pretty sweet. I kinda like it. The first couple are very wrong for you though. You have a pretty face so you can pull anything off!
That is so funny! You look good in the blonde one. Maybe you should go blonde for awhile. LOL. Just kidding...you have the most beautiful hair color, so don't change it!
7 comments:
Kandice my dear I have one word for you, HOT!!!.
Those pictures crack me up. I'll have to try it with me. I needed a good laugh today.
so you! NOT, your beautiful now. I did that also once but I didnt have a great pic for them. I always have some bangs falling down.
Actually that last one is pretty sweet. I kinda like it. The first couple are very wrong for you though. You have a pretty face so you can pull anything off!
That is so funny! You look good in the blonde one. Maybe you should go blonde for awhile. LOL. Just kidding...you have the most beautiful hair color, so don't change it!
My sister-in-law did that one her blog, I think it is so funny. You look awesome through all the years!
OMG!! I love it these are hilarious! I'm going to have to try it out!
Post a Comment