Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Pictures, Fall 2008

Well, it was the dreaded family picture time again. Am I the only one that truly dreads getting them done? My kids HATE doing it, and although I love and cherish the finished product, I hate the preparing and actual process of getting them done.
This time I had everything prepared wonderfully. We had all eaten, so there was no one being ornery because of hunger. We had them taken at G.J.'s parent's ranch, so there was a lot of backgrounds to choose from, and my kids love being there. The weather was nice. I had candy in my pocket to bribe Kayler...and myself. The problem came from this stupid horn I had. We had used it in our previous family picture to get the kids attention, they also thought it was funny, but that was over 18 months ago. This time Kayler SCREAMED the WHOLE time to hold that horn, so you will notice it several times in the pictures. Every time we asked Kayler to smile he would make a big "O" shape with his mouth...and he was so serious about it. We even had a whole family picture of "O"'s. By the time we were done, we were ALL exhausted: the photographer, G.J.'s parents, and our whole family. Oh well-next time will be easier right...? So here are some of my favorites. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
























16 comments:

Kyndi said...

The pic's turned out great! I'm dreading getting ours done, also-I'm waiting until I lose some more weight so at the rate I'm going my kids will be 20 before we have another family picture-ahhh! You look so so so good, and your cute little family, also!

Danielle Hacking said...

Those pictures are adorable! They did a great job, such a pretty area for pictures. I want to have some done for Tys and I, our 5 year anniversary is coming up, they turned out great!

Brett and Diane said...

Oh my word how precious are those pictures! I love the pictures by the big tier they look so gorgeous! Beautiful background and VERY beautiful people!

Whit said...

I love them all! You have the cutest family! when are we going to double btw?

Harvey Family said...

The pictures turned out really great. I especially love the first picture of just you and GJ. You are still the sweetest couple. Your kids are adorable!

Cassie said...

So cute. I remember I was talking to you on the phone that day. They turned out so great! Your kids are so cute. That little Kayler is a sweetie. I love the "O" face. That will be your favorite pic in 10 or 20 years. We have some of my brother when he was about 5 and my mom was so bad because he kept making faces instead of smiling. They are our favorite to look at now.
Your family is so beautiful.
I love the road pics and the wheat field pics, Oh I just love them all!

Michele and Wyatt said...

What a cute family and what adorable pictures. Are those Modbe jeans your wearing? They are way cute and so slimming. I so need to get my families pictures taken. It has been way to long.

Candace and Brian said...

Oh my gosh! Those are absolutely beautiful. By the way you made it sound earlier I was worried you didn't get any good ones but they all look awesome. Seriously. She is one talented photographer and you have one beautiful family. Thank you so much for last night. It was a blast. I loved it. Talk to you later!

Emily said...

Darling pix! You have an adorable family... Enjoy this stage of life. Sadly, they don't stay little for long.

galleygrapevine said...

So, so, so cute! I think it was worth the headache. they are so cute!!! PS.... it doesn't get any easier, my kids still give me a hard time and don't want to have their pictures done.

Kelli said...

those are so cute. I love the one of Kayler and the tractor stering wheel. (not of that looks like its spelled right,sorry I have had a headache for a week) Great pictures

Hillary said...

Wow Kandice, you guys got some adorable pictures. My fave was the one with you and GJ kissing and all the kids looking at you. They turned out great, and you got all 3 kids to smile and look cute at the same time. That is no small task!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your family pictures who did them for you?

Lucky Me said...

Ditto Zelaya's comment. So, so cute. Love the one of your backs.

Briana said...

Awesome pictures!! They did a great job and what a beautiful family you have!!

Molly said...

Your family is so beautiful and your pictures turned out so amazing! Congratualtions, that is quite an accomplishment. I know, I just tried to take some of my sister Cati's family. :)