So I finally have a chance to do the 100 about me challenge that Jesenia, Jocelyn, and Lindsey gave. Hopefully I will not bore anyone who reads this, or scare anyone off! I think I will enjoy reading this in a few years, to see if I have changed, so here goes---
1. I love to sleep in and have naps
2. I hate cooking….everything about it
3. I love to eat other people’s cooking
4. I like a clean house
5. I like a clean car
6. I like clean kids
7. I don’t like to do my hair or makeup
8. I like wearing pajamas
9. I don’t like wearing real pants with a zipper
10. I love the smell of clean laundry
11. I hate the feeling of cotton balls
12. I hate the sound of frozen snow or ice under my feet
13. I hate having sick kids
14. I hate being sick myself
15. I love G.J. to warm up my blanket and tuck me in
16. I love sweet little words from my kids like “I love you.”
17. I played outside a lot when I was little
18. I was a gymnast and went to Gymnastics camp at BYU when I was young
19. I love to dance
20. I love to swim
21. I love the gospel with all my heart
22. I love my family with all my heart
23. I am extremely afraid of death
24. I have a very persistent fear that someone I love will die in a car accident
25. I am a seatbelt freak, for me, and anyone else under my care
26. I was almost abducted as a child
27. I had ear tubes when I was 2
28. I had my tonsils out when I was 8
29. I won the times table championship in 3rd grade
30. that same day I puked on a whole shelf of books at the library
31. I love Arctic Circle…or any other place with a really good cheeseburger
32. I like candy, a lot
33. I like baked goods, a lot
34. I like to camp
35. I like to fly fish
36. I don’t like hunting
37. I love to waste time on the computer…..as you can tell. LOL
38. I have a degree from Utah State University in Family and Human Development
39. I don’t like traveling in the car, I get car sick easily
40. I made the 2000 All State Drill Team, our team state that year as well
41. I am always on time
42. I don’t like it when people are late
43. I don’t like being lied to
44. I don’t like fake people
45. I do like genuine people
46. I am very afraid of the dark
47. I hate spiders
48. I hate things that bite
49. I love rain, and thunder, and lightning, even though it scares me a little
50. I never received less than an A in my whole elementary, middle, junior, and high school career. I was one of the Valedictorians of my Graduating Class
51. I was a suck up student
52. I have a very good memory
53. I usually never forget a phone # after dialing it a couple times
54. I like to blog
55. I like to read other peoples blogs
56. I am very grateful that people leave me comments on my blog
57. I am a good listener
58. I keep important secrets really well
59. I don’t like controversy or arguing
60. I don’t like competitions
61. I have never been able to color in the lines
62. I have a gimp hand…missing a part of a muscle, so I hold my pencil and pen weird
63. I have only died my hair twice
64. I look better with long hair
65. I had tear duct reconstructive surgery as a baby
66. I don’t like my freckles
67. I have permanent retainers
68. I lost 35 lbs since November 2006
69. I used to be fat….lol
70. I have never broken a bone
71. I ripped my head open on a loose screw on a swing set, had lots of stitches
72. I’m allergic to bees
73. I have a very hard church calling, VT coordinator, hardest I have ever had
74. I have read the Book of Mormon through 5 times
75. I have only had one job in my life
76. I try to be a good friend
77. I would do anything for anyone (within reason of course)
78. I don’t hold grudges
79. I love nature
80. I love a nicely kept yard
81. I hate laying in the sun
82. I think people who lay in the sun aren’t very smart. DUH skin cancer….
83. I think people who smoke aren’t very smart. DUH lung cancer…
84. I have never ever drank, smoked, or did drugs
85. I bite my fingernails
86. I don’t like animals very much
87. I don't swear very often. usually never
88. I have insomnia most nights
89. I have panic attacks when I worry about my kids getting hurt
90. I have no appendix and only 1 ovary
91. I like to do crafts and sew
92. I like to give to people who are less fortunate
93. I am VERY impatient
94. I get ornery really easy
95. I like to laugh
96. I cry only once or twice a year, maybe 3 times
97. I have only been to 3 or 4 funerals in my life, I don’t like them
98. I like to sing
99. I don’t get embarrassed too easily
100. I lead a very blessed life, and I’m grateful for every second
That was much easier than I thought, guess I am a pretty complicated person! So now the challenge goes out to all of you who may read this!!! Have fun and have a great day! I look forward to reading more about you all.
7 comments:
I am glad that you did this, I enjoyed reading about you. I had to laugh at the crying part, I think I have out cried you just in the last weekend, what a baby I am. You are such a sweetie, and a great friend. Love ya
This was fun to read, maybe I'll have some time to try this out too. I'm glad your little guy is feeling better, that is so scary! You are great example of faith to me, so thank you for that!
Love, Dani
check out the new cook book I got last week (go to my blog and down a few will be the web address) a daycare provider used state guildlines and wrote the cookbook for her sister for christmas one year. Vit c every day, vit a twice a week, a mean, bread and either two veggies or two fruits or one of each for a meal. She gives you 12 months of 4 meals a week so you can have some of your own family favs the other three days or leftovers ect. This is my first week using it and dinner was ready in 30 minutes and I didnt even have to think to open a can of corn or a can of peaches. It was so nice to not have to think. my email address is allknames@gmail.com if you cant find it on my blog (the cookbook)it will help hating to cook. They are all kid friendly recipes also. Kelli
That was really fun to read, I am glad you did that!! Fun to learn new things about someone. One thing I admire is that you can tumble, man I have always wished I could do that, it always looked so like free... I don't know how to explain.... I would probably fall on my head, or break my back. I am glad your little one is feeling better, stinks that your older two have it now though!!
I had fun reading this! It was fun to see how much of it I already knew about you. The only thing I didn't know was about your "gimp" hand--I have noticed before that you hold your pencil differently (so do I) but I didn't know that's why. Geez...I've known you for more than half my life and I didn't even know you were missing a muscle! (:
I've done this one before. I thought it was harder than it looked. :)
Post a Comment