Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gav's Turn

So I promised Gavin I would blog about and show pictures of his room, even though I didn’t change anything. There are two really bright windows in his room, so I had a hard time getting a decent picture. Here they are.

For some reason all 3 kids love playing in his room the best. He must have the best toys or something. Again, this being our family journal, I need to record some things about this day in time about my little Gav. He is 5 years 6 months old exactly today. He is very petite for his age. He has beautiful tan skin like his daddy, and big green eyes that melt your heart. He is obsessed, and I mean obsessed with haunted houses. It all started with a little Lagoon trip clear back in May when he went on their 2 haunted houses, and we have not heard the end of it. Just today in primary, they were playing a game about what makes kids happy. Most of the responses were: my mom, dad, the temple, primary teacher etc. Not Gavin, he said, “I am happy when I am on the haunted house ride at Lagoon.” He also said his favorite animal was a crocodile and a shark while all the other kids were saying puppy, horse, and cats. He then turned to his buddy and said, “My mom is getting me a baby crocodile to keep in my room.”

He is absolutely full of life and energy. He gets his heart broken in an instant though. He is very giving and kind. He is excited to go to Kindergarten but mostly excited to sit with Hallie on the bus. We will see how long she endures that. His other passions are camping, robots, tools, TV, and most of all, candy and snacks. We love him very much. So with Gavin and Kayler’s room pics and updates, lets all cross our fingers that Hallie’s bed will come soon, so I can do a post about her. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

I love all of those rooms. You are a really good decorator! Looks like something out of a magazine!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the two rooms I've seen so far. We need to have a playdate or something.

Candace and Brian said...

I love the paint colors in his room. That cracks me up about what he said in Primary. It's so fun to see all the different personalities that come out in kids. I love it! YOu definitetly have kids full of personality. It's much better that way and keeps life interesting.

Kelli said...

cute cute cute rooms.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Your rooms are so cute. I love the colors!