These 5 bird eggs are on my front porch. I was going to change the wreath there, but when I went to do it, I noticed a mommy bird frantically flying around, and these tiny little eggs there. I guess the wreath change will have to wait!
My Hallie LOVES pets. I mean she loves loves loves animals. She is not a girly girl at all. She would rather play with her pet stuffed animals, look at animals on T.V.(favorite channel is animal planet), draw animals, talk about them etc. It is so sad because she is very allergic to most of them. She only has one real living one at the moment:
She got this Beta fish for having such good grades and citizenship at school. She loves it a lot. The water is filthy in the picture. I hate fish (and all pets...) The first day we got this, not 10 minutes after it was in the tank G.J. caught Kayler "holding" the fish....squeezing it a little, and saying, "Awwwwwww....you are SO cute fishy..." It was hilarious.
The last fish Hallie had ended up going to toilet heaven so it could swim to the ocean....It was still alive and I was tired of taking care of it, so I told Hallie it would rather be with it's friends in the ocean than at our house. So she very willingly did it. When she got her new fish she informed me that she had talked to her friends at school and that flushing a fish does NOT let it go to the ocean....
So, right now we have the perfect pets! The fish is quiet, doesn't poop on our carpet or make Hallie's eyes swell shut from allergies. The birds will hopefully hatch, and lets pray they learn to fly really soon so that I can change my wreath!
I have been on a roll posting this week...like one post a day. But I will be really busy this weekend, so until next week---have a great weekend!!!
7 comments:
we had some baby birds in our tree in the backyard too, and the mommy would fly over us and freak out and poop as she was flying over us... thanks goodness they have flown off and left the nest.
years ago when Greg and I lived in Orem still, we had a gold fish and we were going to Vernal for like a week and we didnt want to take the fish to anyone, so we flushed it down the toilet. when we came home 7 days later it was still swimming in the toilet bowl.. LOL...
about your K-mart post.... OMGosh.. I so wish i could have been there to witness that. only you my dear... only you.
You are a nicer mom than me...we don't even have a fish!
How fun about the birds. At our last house we had a nest and every spring the mom would come and hatch her eggs there. It was out my kitchen window and I was obsessed with watching those eggs hatch and then the birds grow and ALMOST cried every time they were gone. Brian hated them because they pooped everywhere. :)
Have a fun weekend. Talk to you soson.
Having those eggs are so neat! I don't know if Addi will have any pets yet. Luckily it will be a few years before that comes along. I'm glad to see all is going well with you and your family.
I haven't been a part of the blogging world for so long that I have a lot of catching up to do. Soccer has pretty much run my life right now. I love those keens as well! Baby animals are always so much fun! How exciting for your family.
when Ryan had fish when he was little I caught Kyler peeing in the fish bowl.
I love your little eggs
Awesome about the birds. That will be fun to watch. You have to post when they hatch. Um, the K-Mart incident! HA! OH MY GOSH! Seriously funny. Thanks for posting it. I also appreciate what you posted about weight. I have always been bothered about my weight. I try to not think about it and worry, but I do. It's just good to know that someone else is bothered that it bothers them too.
Post a Comment