I have had a great day. I had a nice breakfast in bed, a good time at church, and a relaxing afternoon. The kids gave me the usual stuff that they made in church and school:
I have to laugh…one of Hallie’s gifts was a “mom questionnaire” It asked things like my favorite color, food, etc. One of the questions was how much does she think I weigh. She put very boldly 125….Then she asked me to hop on the scale to see if she was right. Hehe, that is my goal weight…so maybe someday, but I am just glad she didn’t put like 225 on there!
I also got a SWEET new bike:
I love to ride my bike. This has a basket, so don’t be surprised if you see me on the streets of Vernal getting my shopping done. Thanks G.J. and kids!
Thank you to my sweet husband, kids, parents, and in-laws for making this a great day!
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!! I totally wanted a new bike...until I saw the cost...then I settled for a new pillow. :) I'm glad today went so well for you. You deserve it!
Cute bike! Glad you enjoyed your day, you deserve it so much!
Love the bike! You will look so cute riding around town on it!
Happy Mother's Day! I love the bike!
I am behind, but I'm glad that they are figuring things out with your medical issues, and I'll definitely pray that your "meth" works well and quickly. And don't feel weird about posting your health issues. We all want to know how you are doing, and since we don't talk nearly enough, it is sometimes the only way I can find out about you!
sweet bike... love it. I want one.
Post a Comment