Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oops!

I debated to blog this (as I do most things…) but I couldn’t stop laughing so I decided to. Let me replay last night’s events for you.

We had family home evening. My brother and sister in law and their kids came over to swim in our tiny swimming pool. My mom and dad came too. After they left and I got things cleaned up, the kids ready for bed, and my grocery list made I went to K-Mart first. I heard they were having a good sale on kids clothes (which they are by the way…way cute ones too!)

Anyways, I had to call Mandy for a minute while I was there to ask about T-Ball. She needed a new shirt for a trip she is going on so she came on over to K-Mart for some shopping. I was happy, I haven't done anything with her in ages. We looked at all the kids stuff, and then headed to the women’s clearance section. It was right past the entrance to the front of the store.

I saw a shirt I really liked, on clearance for $5. I couldn’t decide between sizes, so I just decided to try it on right there in the aisle. I had a Modbe cap sleeve shirt on, so I figured it would be o.k. to try on over it. So I tried the shirt on, decided on a different size and was hanging the shirt back on the hanger to put on the rack, when suddenly I felt very naked…..and I WAS!

I had accidentally taken off BOTH shirts, so there I stood in the aisle of K-Mart…with just my little pajama pants, my garment top, and my bra. Just then a little family walked by. I was frozen stiff with embarrassment, and I think Mandy was too. I wanted to dive in the rack of clothes and hide but I couldn't move!

Needless to say, I got dressed, paid for my stuff….and then got out of there. I still get hot and flustered talking about it!

So, word of the wise, Dressing Rooms were created for reasons just like this!

16 comments:

G.J. said...

How come these things happen whenever I am not around. :-( hee hee

Molly said...

Oh, I'm so glad it wasn't me! :)

Kristi said...

Lol!! Too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one that embarrassing things happen to.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Oh my heck!! That is way too funny! But only because it wasn't me.

Emily said...

Too funny! Thanks for brightening my day... I needed a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow that is to to funny!! I would have died!!

Wonderland Girl said...

kandice! thank you for sharing that makes my day! :)

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Oh my gosh...that is HILARIOUS!! I wish I had been there. LOL

Candace and Brian said...

I'm still laughing about this one. :)

Karlee said...

Oh my goodness... I am seriously laughing out loud right now! Donny and I always say that you know when something is funny if it makes you laugh outloud when you're sitting in a room all by yourself! That is HILARIOUS! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I would do! SO sorry!

Brett and Diane said...

ha,ha,ha. Funny story thanks for sharing. Sometimes when I have a tank top under my shirt I'm temped to just try on a shirt to save time but with your story in mind I'll keep going to the dressing room.=)

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, FUNNY. Glad it was you and not me. Sorry!

Ben and Marcie said...

That is hilarious! I would be mortified (it doesn't take much to embarrass me) At least you had your good friend there with you so you could laugh about it! Too funny!

Ramanda said...

That is just pee my pants funny!!! I am seriously peein' my pants I am laughing so hard!

Lacy said...

Oh that's hilarious! You just made me feel like a normal person. Thanks