Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



Happy Anniversary to my Sweet husband of 9 years!*!*!*!

I really can’t believe it has been that long. I suddenly feel very old. To celebrate, we are going to breakfast together. For the FIRST time in our lives, all 3 kids are at school, so we decided to take advantage of that.

G.J. is so good to me, even when I don’t deserve it. He is such a good person at home, and away from home. I love him with all my heart. As we get older, I look back on how much we have gone through- some bad, some good, and lots of wonderful things have happened.

So here’s to the next 9 years. Maybe next year on our 10th anniversary we can do something a little more exciting!

6 comments:

G.J. said...

Happy Anniversary sweetheart! I love you very much and will always love you with all my heart. Can't wait to have that special breakfast with you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so sweet! Time sure does fly! Hope you guys have a great day!

Candace and Brian said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That is exciting. Hey....breakfast is exciting. :) You guys are an amazing couple and set a great example for so many others. Congrats!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are so adorable and sweet together. I can't believe it's been that long already!

Hillary said...

Love the picture! Congratulations! You guys sure seem to go together well. Keep it up!

The McClellan Clan said...

okay I can't believe that much time has already gone by. That is insane!! You guys are still the Cutest couple!!!