Monday, December 1, 2008

All about Georgie!

1. Where did you meet your husband?
I was teaching Boys Drill Team. He couldn’t resist joining…O.K. - it was probably for the other girls, but he ended up falling for me.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Just over a year.
3. How long have you been married?
8 years 7 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He rarely gets mad at me. He lets me do what I want, when I want, how I want, etc. I try very hard to let him do the same. I feel very lucky that he allows me that freedom
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes for sure. He has beautiful dark hair, olive skin, and these striking green eyes surrounded with long luscious eyelashes.
6. What is his best quality?
He is very polite and respectful to all around him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Pookie…..I have NO idea where it came from.
8. What is his favorite food?
Meat, Doritos, Coke.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
On his bed, it took him like 2 hours to get the courage to do it….I was his first kiss by the way!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Go on dates….which is a rare occasion. We also like to play card/board games after the kids are asleep-I know…very exciting!
12. Do you have any children?
3-and he is a VERY good daddy. He is perfectly content with watching cartoons all day long and playing with them for hours.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is really good at cooking breakfast. He can also play the trumpet.
14. How old is he?
Almost 27.
15. Who said I love you first?
Him for sure. I do not come from a lovey dovey family….he does. It shocked me so much I think I just said, “you too”, or something lame like that.
16. What is his favorite music?
Currently…Paramore, Linkin Park, I don’t know what else.
17. What do you admire most about him?
The way that he loves me with all his heart, no matter what I look like or how I act…his love is never ending. To have that constant love no matter what means so much to me.
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue, Black, Red, Green….aren’t those all guy colors?
19. Will he read this?
He sure will. He is my most faithful blog follower/
20. Who will I tag next?
Well, I don’t want to double tag anyone, so if you haven’t been tagged yet, consider it done! I would love to read about everyone’s significant other!

7 comments:

G.J. said...

You're too nice in a lot of those. Some I didn't even know the answer to. Love you!

Kelli said...

Great post. Great husband. BTW, I am also a very faithful blog fallower. hehe

Anonymous said...

I love that GJ reads the blog! You guys are great!

Briana said...

Why did I forget you guys met at the Drill Team dance we did with the guys? How fun! You guys are so cute!!!

Hillary said...

Awww!!! That was so cute. You guys are great together! Thanks for responding!!

Candace and Brian said...

So cute! You guys are just perfect. Great job tonight with enrichment. Sorry I was no help at all. See you tomorrow.

The McClellan Clan said...

AWHHHHHHHHH!! I think I'm going to puke!! haha
just kidding! You guys are seriously the cutest couple I know!!