Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Boring...and lazy for once.

Well now that all my Christmas shopping is done and delivered or wrapped, I am actually a little bored *knock on wood* (don’t want anything bad or eventful to mess up my peacefulness). Today I have done a little bit of nothing. I am still in a robe and it is 1:30 p.m. Kayler is in his jammies. Hallie came home from school sick, so I figured all 3 kids needed a nap. So I pulled out my trusty friend Benadryl, gave them a shot of that and some juice, made them each a nice comfy bed and they are all asleep. Now I am wasting time on the internet and cooking my dinner for my food group. I found this on a few people’s blogs. Some were funny, some quite retarded, but filled 10 minutes of my day-so enjoy.

My Eight Alter Egos

1. My rock star name: *Ralph Acadia*
{First pet and current car}

2. My gangsta name: *Butterfinger Rolo*
{Favorite candy bar and favorite cookie}

3. My detective name: *Purple Horse*
{Favorite color and favorite animal}

4. My Star Wars name: *SeaKa of Tylenol*
{First three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on}

5. My superhero name: *The Red Water*
{2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front}

6. My Nascar name: *Leona Arlean*
{First names of your grandmothers}

7. My "lover" name: *Coconut Passion Butterfinger* hehe…that one made me giggle!
{Name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy}

8. Witness-protection name: *Kenneth Ann*
{Mother's and father's middle names}

Tag to Everyone who is boring as me!!

5 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I loved the Christmas post you did. That is what Christmas is all about, touching someone in need. Good job on stepping out of your comfort zone to reach out to a suffering neighbor. Merry Christmas.

Heidi J said...

what a cute little blog you have! Thanks for letting me be a viewer.. and I agree with the above person.. your Christmas post is a sweet one.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I am jealous of you peace and calm-I am doing the last minute frenzy. Thanks for sharing the story about your neighbor. It is a good reminder to not be too judgemental and to also be kind. Happy holidays!

Cassie said...

I liked the story too, about your neighbor. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, I am glad you had a restful day. I love days like that. I love it when my kids take naps. Merry Christmas!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love it.. I might have to do that one.