Wednesday we headed to Daniel's Summit to be with G.J.'s family. All was well besides Hallie throwing up all night-she is fine now though. We had a great time with all of my in-laws and nieces and nephews.
Thursday we ate a DELICIOUS Thanksgiving buffet with all the trimmings you could think of. We hung out with my family that evening after getting back from Daniels Summit. We went and saw "Four Christmases", and the kids saw "Bolt". Both were great.
Friday I went to lunch with Nikki and Nevie. I don't see them often enough, and it was so good to see Nikki and also how big and cute Nevie is getting. I was so mad that I took my camera but forgot to take a picture. Friday I also went shopping with my mom, sister in law, and Hallie. We went to the Holly Days parade and T minus 5 concert that evening. We then watched all the old videos of me and my brothers when we were kids. Taylor stayed the night with Hallie.
Then today (Saturday) I went with Janice and Mandy to the Santa's workshop, ate lunch at Don Pedros, got pedicures, went shopping, and had a wonderful time. It was so good to see Janice and her family, I had been missing her ever since the big move to Kentucky. It was fun for the 3 of us to get together-we always have the best time.
I had SUCH a truly wonderful holiday weekend. Nothing is better than the 5 "F's": family, food, friends, fun, & festivities. Not to mention I got to sleep in past 9 every morning...how lazy is that, but it felt SO good. So, instead of boring you with more details, here are some pictures!!!:
Helping with Gavin’s Thanksgiving Party
Hallie’s Piano Recital
The car ride to Daniel’s Summit-They were out in 10 minutes after leaving Vernal….so nice!
Swimming
Our Gift Exchange Party
The Lodge
Kayler investigating the tree
Our Family
Grandma and Grandpa Searle with all the grandkids. Good ol’ Kayler making sure Grandma was smiling.
The Buffet
The Whole Family
Thanksgiving at my moms, playing Guitar Hero World Tour with all 32 of my aunts/uncles/cousins
My Christmas Tree. Mandy Decorated it for me while I was gone. I LOVE it. I am SO bad at it, so I was so glad she did it for me.
At the Holly Days Parade/concert. Kayler was not happy.
Sweet Little Kolby at our house Friday Night. We watched all our super old family videos on a projector.
Hallie was thrilled to have Taylor stay the night and visit all the way from Kentucky. She had been missing her. We did their hair in curlers.
The next morning playing Easy Bake Oven. They look a little rough…..lol
Janice, Me, Mandy at lunch on Saturday
Getting our pedicures
Very festive
Gavin and his tree he decorated
Hallie and her tree she did
Writing our letters to Santa
10 comments:
what a wonderful weekend. I love all the pics, I really love the baby in the bean bag chair, looks so comfy, I wish I could sleep like that!
Man, do I really look that white? :-S Hee hee. What a crazy three Saturdays we had but it was fun nonetheless. Strong Bad rulez!!!
I am so jealous you got to see janice!! Sounds like you really did have a perfect weekend. It was so good to run into you, you look amazing, and your little family is so cute. I would love to get together sometime.
I love your header
BTW, I guess that ofcourse the tatoo foot is Janice, The buckle one is you and the black flip flop is Mandy?
Taylor had so much fun. Thanks for rolling her hair in curlers,she really loved her curly hair. And I can't believe how chubby I look, i guess I need to lose more weight.... =)
wow, you've been busy!!!!! Your pictures are all so cute!! I love them!!! And your tree is so cute too.
Looks like you had a great weekend! It's always so busy, but so much fun hanging out with family! How lucky you have such a sweet friend to decorate your tree for you!!
Wow! You had such a busy week. I'm so glad we got to go to lunch--I just wish we'd had longer. Oh, and I had my camera with me, too. Dang it! But can you imagine if we'd asked that witchy waitress to take our picture? LOL.
Your tree is so cute, and I wish Mandy would come and decorate mine! Mandy, if you read this...it's only 3 hours away. Come on!
I love your new blog. Looks like you have been busy. I need to kick it in gear and decorate for Christmas. You are such a sweetie!
What a great week!!! Daniel's looks awesome! Spending time with family & friends is the best. I love your new header.
Post a Comment