So before you even read the rest of this post, you will have to back track in time with me. I made this post last year in the fall when most of my blog friends didn’t even know I had a blog. http://mylittlefamilyof5.blogspot.com/2007/11/days-filled-with-1111.html
Ok, now that you are convinced I am psycho….lol. I need to do an update. I still have the problem. My husband makes such fun of me, my friends make fun of me, and I myself have finally started to think it is a little funny.
So now I need the help of all of you. What does it mean???? Just coincidence? A sign? Lets hear some thoughts.
5 comments:
beats me????????????
You have me stumped. What time were you born? Is there anyone born on the 11th or anything weird like that?
In my family the #23pops u a lot.
Grandmother, Mom and sister all have birthday's on a 23 day. My parents got married on the 23. Maybe it is just a number you happen to be drawn to.
No ideas, but thats pretty weird.
My brother used to have this same problem with him and his friends it never failed they would always happen to glance at the clock at 11:11 I just think its just a mind thing. Like your mind is playing tricks on you or something. But who knows..
Oh my goodness that's funny! But I do have to say I would be the exact same way I think it's a little freaky!!! There's got to be a reason to it! Maybe do some research on those numbers what they mean and such!
Post a Comment