Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged by Jamie so here are a few things about Georgie and Me..........

How long have you been together? 10 years, I was 15.

How long did you date? 15 months.

How old is he? 26.

Who said ‘I love you’ first? G.J. for sure. I had a really hard time saying those words to ANYONE…..but I finally learned.

Who is taller? G.J. by 3 inches.

Who is smarter? G.J. is smarter overall, but I got better grades. He says it is because I took easier classes, which is not true. He is smart at the hard stuff like math, science, and computers. I am smart with all the other subjects and much smarter at common sense. Which is really lucky with having kids, we can both contribute something.


Who does the laundry? Me , but Georgie is really sweet and folds for me sometimes.

Who does the dishes? Both, he is much better at dishes-a perfectionist I might add, but I do all the wiping down of the kitchen better.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.

Who pays the bills? Me…for sure. But he is very informed of our finances.

Who mows the lawn? Both, but he is much better than me because I hate bagging the grass, I would just rather mulch it. It looks a lot better after he does it.


Who cooks dinner? ME….we just won’t go there…lol

Who is more stubborn? We are tied on that. He is ½ Mexican, and very feisty, so he likes his way. I am just a brat and want my own way…lol.

Who kissed who first? G.J. had never kissed anyone. I had kissed ummmm a few boys….or so, lol. I was still nervous though, it took him like 2 or 3 weeks of dating to finally do it. It was so cute because he was really really scared.


Who asked who out? He asked me.


Who proposed? Georgie. He did a really cute thing, can’t remember specifics, but it was cute.


Who is more sensitive? G.J. is more sensitive. He gets offended easier and stays mad longer. As far as crying goes, we are tied. We never cry.

p.s. the pic above is from G.J.'s graduation from college

p.s.s. I need to post a funny about Gavin. Yesterday I was putting his shoes on and I leaned over and must have showed him a little too much cleavage. He reached his whole arm down my shirt. I told him not to do that. He looked at me with the saddest face and said, "But mommy, I really like to honk your buttons!" I have NO idea where he learned that name for them, but whatever....you never know what goes on in the mind of a 5 year old little boy. Hehe....Bet he will just Love me to remind him of saying that when he gets older....lol

p.s.s.s. My weight is the same as last week. no change, at least it didn't go up though.

5 comments:

G.J. said...

Hey, who made that awesome chicken parmigiana. Yeah that's right. I can cook, sometimes. I do like to experiment which can get me in trouble though. When it comes to most of the housework, Kandice does a great job which I am grateful for. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife and mother to us.

Danielle Hacking said...

That little comment by Gavin was hilarious! Kids say the funniest things! I'm so glad you and GJ have each other, you are the cutest little family!

Kelli said...

Nice story. I was wondering what the GJ stood for.

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my freakin heck, can the two of you be any cuter!!!!!! Seriously!!!
I just love it, you to are so cute!!! Funny story with gavin too!!!!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh my heck!!! I laughed right out loud actually when I read about Gavin! That's seriously hilarious!