So here I sit at almost
I know I post on here so often at the naughty little things that my kids do, and I have a lot of guilt for doing that right now. It is such a hard job to be a mom, but after it is all said and done, having them taken away would be simply too much for me to bear. I sit awake at night sometimes panicking over the “what ifs” and I guess that is why I get too involved in cases like this. I just could not bear anything happening to my sweet angels. I hope we all can kiss our little children and be grateful for every single second we have to share with them-good or naughty, healthy or sick, night or day, in every way.
I don’t know if the family has any idea about eternal families, but I do. After watching the news for the past couple hours, I turned the T.V. off and told G.J. that at least that sweet little angel is in heaven. I also know that the lord has a time and a reason for every thing, and trusting him is how we make it through this life. I am so grateful for my 3 beautiful kids, my wonderful husband, and that I will be with them forever. And ever.
11 comments:
I didn't know about this missing girl. It breaks my heart. I can't even imagine how that must feel. When Brooklyn started school I was so nervous, because I was not the one looking out for her while she was there. I didn't want anything to happ0en to her, and alway have that fear. There are so many crazy people out there. It is so sad that we have to feel like we have to be so protective of our sweet little ones. It is a scary world out there. I get more nervous the older my kids get!!!
I was so upset last night after watching the news too. Tyson and I couldn't go to sleep forever. You are right though, she is in a better place where nothing like this can ever happen to her again, my heart and prayers go to the family and all those volunteers. They will most likely set up some kind of donation account for her family and Tys and I are going to try and contribute. You are so blessed to have your beautiful family.
This is just awful and breaks my heart, kandice u have such a big heart and are truly a special person, im so glad u r my friend!
very well said. My heart is breaking also.
That is awful, I watched the news last night, and my heart was just broken. I can't imagine that. I look at Seneca and think if anything happened to her, they better just bury me with her. I couldn't take it. Have a better day!
I can't imagine losing a child, and in such a tragic way. It makes me so angry that there are people out there that can do such a thing. I feel so bad for the parents. My heart just aches for them.
I can't imagine losing a child, and in such a tragic way. It makes me so angry that there are people out there that can do such a thing. I feel so bad for the parents. My heart just aches for them.
I couldnt sleep last night either after hearing the news. I cried and also was very sick to my stomach. It just make me sick...
I didn't get to watch much on it, but I did know that it happened and seriously It just makes me think of my kids, GIRLS, and worry. There is the worst statistics out there for girls. So all we can do is pray for them and teach them to SCREAM!!!!! And teach them rules!!! And let them live there lives not thinking mom has gone in sane!!!!! Its so sad, I can't wait for the all the nasty people to go DOWN!!!!
We didn't even turn on the tv yesterday so I didn't even know about it. That just makes me sick. You have the right attitude about her being in the right place. So sad!!
I cried when I heard about this, too. I can't imagine what kind of terrible person would do something like this. Those poor parents! It makes me want to never let Nevie out of my sight.
Post a Comment