HOORAY! The first party went great! It was absolutely wild…lol. I had about 35 women in and out of my house over the space of 4-5 hours trying on swimsuits, pants, shirts, etc. I was so so glad to have Sandie from
This coming week, I am going to do an update a day of past stories that I just know you all have been wondering about….lol. NOT! I will give you a sneak peak. My titles will have something to do with, food, fat, binkies, and 11:11…..So stay tuned!
7 comments:
Oh goodie!
I can harldy wait!
Shut up! 35 people! That's great. I'm sure people will appreciate being able to try on and and buy cute clothes without having to drive to Salt Lake since there aren't many places to shop in Vernal.
11-11..still an issue?
and fat and bikini's? I am with Mandy....Oh goodie!
How dare you lead me on like that. I want to know what 11-11 means. get posting woman!!!!
I knew your party would go great, and that you were worrying for nothing. With more parties lined up, you won't have any trouble selling and doing great!
And get busy posting about all your updates!
I'm glad your party was so successful. I got online and there are some cute stuff! Although I won't buy anything until I try it on. So next time I am in Vernal, I will have to come over and see what you have.
I had such a great time and was so excited to try on the suits! I can't wait to get my swimming suit!!!:) Hurray! The next time we(some of the girls and kids in my ward) I will give you a call. Have a great day!
Sha
Post a Comment