Well, good news about OLED. It is a spammer, who has sent SEVERAL messages out to random people. I have had several friends tell me they have gotten the same or similar message, depending on what he or she is selling. From what G.J. could tell, they are from the
Just a couple of funnies. Kayler is finally talking much better. Hallie was talking full paragraphs at 18 months, and both my boys have been much slower. This morning I went to pick him up out of his crib and he says, “Hi momma, wat u doin, where bebe, oh der it is, oh boy, laughs…..” That translates to, “Hi Momma, What you doing, Where’s my binky, Oh there it is, Oh boy.” He is so so cute at this age.
I picked up Gavin from preschool and he said to me, “I want to go to the Candy Store.” This is his same request every day. I told him as I usually do, “No, not today.” I do surprise him sometimes and take him though. Well today he got really mad and said, “Mommy, if you don’t take me to the candy store I am going to poop my pants!” Well, of course, I laughed, and that made him really mad. He is such a serious little stinker sometimes...lol
Speaking of Gavin. He passed his Kindergarten screening yesterday with flying colors. I am so proud of him, and SO excited for him to go to school everyday. He is going to have so much fun and learn so much.
So, no worries about OLED the spammer yet at least, we are going to investigate further, and have a great day!
3 comments:
I am so glad its not some weirdo! Have a great day.
Kandice,
I am a friend of Mandy's and I visit your blog often. I feel a little silly admitting it since we technically don't know each other but after your last couple of blogs I thought that I had better fess up so that you don't think that I am a blog stalker!
I really enjoy reading your blogs and I hope that you don't mind.
Ramanda Nash
P.S. I was visited by the OLED too and I felt flattered until I saw that it was the same message on other blogs. How lame! Thanks for figuring it out!
Good to know it was not some scary guy. Your kids are so cute, kids say the funniest things, they are so honest!
I'll try and post blogs while we are traveling, should be a fun experience! Tyson did eat rice and a banana is definitely on the mends, thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment