
I have had a lot of fun things to blog about, but I got sick and haven’t felt like doing much. Gavin had a super fun birthday party/sleepover Friday and Saturday. His actual birthday isn’t until tomorrow. I can’t believe my tiny little guy is going to be 6. He just seems so small to be that old! I just realized yesterday that his birthday falls on an important day in history. The inauguration of our “superstar” president. I truly hope and pray that he lives up to the hype that Hollywood and other fanatics have built him up to be-we shall see.
I went to church yesterday, and came home for my weekly Sunday nap. When I woke up I knew something was not quite right. I was so so so nauseous, and had a pounding headache. I HATE throwing up. I will do anything and everything in my power not to. In fact, that last time I had thrown up was in 2005 when I was pregnant with Kayler….that is a long time ago.
Well, I couldn’t stop it, and I got so sick so fast it was scary. I cried and cried…so not like me, and was a miserable big fat sick baby…G.J. was shocked because usually I can stay pretty tough through things. I stayed in bed not knowing what or where my kids were. It was just a blur. Hallie and Gavin ended up staying at my parent’s where poor little Gavin got it too, I felt so bad and helpless that I couldn’t help him.
Today I am human again. I am just sore from lying in bed all day and from puking so hard. I have huge bloodshot eyes a sore stomach, still nauseous, and tired. Thank goodness G.J. stayed home this morning, picked up the kids, helped me get the house in order, and then headed to work. Kayler and Gavin both fell asleep, and Hallie got invited to a friends. I have a really busy week doing things for church, Birthdays (Gavin and G.J.), amongst other things, so I better get feeling back to normal fast. So, stay tuned for a post about Gavin’s parties. Have a great day….and I hope nobody gets this crud!
6 comments:
so how did church go? anyone say anything? Hope you feel better. I will check and see if theres a post before this one on the "letters"
I am sorry to hear that you were so sick. Hope you are feeling better tonight and that tomorrow will be a good day for you and for Gavin! Happy Birthday Gavin.
I'm so sorry you are so sick. That's AWFUL! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, & hope you get all the way better really soon.
Happy birthday, Gavin!
Yuck!! I am sorry you were so sick!! Not fun!! Hope you get feeling back to normal soon!! Aren't you so glad you have a good husband that will help out!! Way to go GJ!!
I am sorry.... so hard trying to be a mom while you are sick! I hope you get feeling better quick!
Happy Birthday Gavin!
Oh nuts.....how am I your neighbor and never know. Well because I"m a terrible friend. I am so sorry to hear you are sick. That is terrible. I truly hope you are feeling better and back on your game. Please let me know how I can help! I'm glad Gavin had a fun party. I kept thinking about it. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment