href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2DJOpM9BdJ_QM-is7b5G9u7cYOMa8_WZKgSNLb49faAyFUSHMZe0awRSdvjTi36WjNKU2ZeXTriR3ra6gIlr25ep4TkGwPHy5HG1gsvNA2-I3q39era80wqjobBECOSRmLCi4LV-ckic1/s1600-h/DSCN0815.JPG">
If you grew up in the 1980's, and you had a super cool Tupperware Mommy, then you have to remember these. I remember coming home from school on Monday nights and my mom would have layered pudding with homemade whip cream for FHE. Awww, such fond memories!
So how you ask, did I obtain such a treasure? Well for Enrichment night our ward had a "My Sister's Closet" activity where everyone cleaned out the junk of their houses, brought it to the church, and we took what we wanted. Well, I was probably a little bit TOO excited about ancient Tupperware, but it was a complete set in mint condition. So bring on the pudding kids!!!
Last night the kids had a Book Fair/Read-a-thon/pj party. I'm not sure what the title was. But it was so fun to take the kids in our jammies, eat some cookies, and read books for awhile. Kayler doesn't do well at all at activities like that, so G.J. took a turn staying home with him.
Aren't they so cute!! They were so excited to go!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5r4267_zmOOYhhQqlkpxiTVYTCBVRBdh11xo5F1VoHxXhiK0YmeTuAMp0Qau17KfM_6KhOWQslNaPmWnhz4iVzpTUEG4I5da9Opx7T5v6SUv57ELF65JQg1-JyeZhq7lDdRSJTqCZv4Cb/s1600-h/DSCN0817.JPG">
Gavin with his best buddy Oscar
Hallie with her friend Madison
So, for the next few days-I have 2 modbe parties(everything is still 30-40% off), a baby shower, lots of catching up to do, etc. G.J. is taking the kids to SL tomorrow for his nieces piano recital, and just to get away. So I get 2 days all alone with my sweet little buddy Kayler. Have a great day!!!
8 comments:
I think the tupperware is great. Did Irene bring it? I'm storing the shelves until I brave hanging again-Ihate holes in thr wall. Thanks for saving us yesterday.I was going to call to thank you but I was over my 3 call limit. The days of the book fair-I miss it. TTYL
We are having that same sort of activity in Jan I think for RS. I need to find away to part with my own junk. HELP.
Enjoy some less hectic time without two of the three sweet children.
That looks like tons of fun. I think maybe we'll plan a primary activity like that. Also... score on the tupperware! My mom used to make us the three layered jell-o. Remember that? Awesome FHE treat.
Right on!!!! What a treasure!!!
Hey, sorry I dumped that project on you. I was feeling very overwhelmed... I still am, actually.
You are such a great friend. Thank you for always being there for me!
I REMEMBER that tupperware!!! My mom totally had it, too. Of course, our whipped cream was never homemade.LOL.
Your kids are so cute! I am so excited for funthings like that.
I'm glad Madison was there, too! I went to her dad's wedding last week. She has a new "mommy" now! Yay!
I am so bummed I missed enrichment night. I found out about a meeting I needed to go to last minute that night. I have a bit of an addiction to old tupperware. My Mom was a tupperware dealer so we always had it growing up. Every time I go to the DI I look for more. It just brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. Thanks for the treasures you gave me! I've been meaning to blog Desi. She has had the jewelry on for over a week now and every morning she get her monkey and has to feed him. She is so silly.
I love love love tupperware and got totally into it in NZ. I just wish they weren't so dang expensive
I didn't know that Hallie was friends with Madison Hayes! You will have to keep me posted on how she is doing. Her mom was my visiting teacher for 2 years in 2nd Ward - I sure miss her. I was also Madison's Primary teacher for a year. Sorry I didn't call you back on Saturday - was not big deal. Dana
Post a Comment