How did this sweet little baby that changed my life become this beautiful little angel that is going to turn 8 years old on Sunday and get baptized in 2 weeks??? I could have never ever asked for more in my only daughter. She is so smart, sweet, cute, and special to me. I love her so so much. Happy Birthday Hallie!!!



p.s. pictures done at the Vernal Temple in her baptism dress (in case you couldn't figure that out on your own...lol) by Sandy Schurz Photography.
20 comments:
It is amazing how time flies. I can't believe how grown up my teeny little girl is getting. I am so grateful to have two wonderful girls in my life that I love so much. Happy birthday Hallie, I love you.
Those are so darling-She is such a cute little girl.
Time fly's doesn't it! Your daughter is beautiful. How exciting for her, you and your family!
Wow those those pictures were so adorable. She is such a cutie!
Oh my heck, wow, that really does make ya wish you could turn back time! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!!
I hope she has a happy birthday!!
Hallie looks beautiful in her pretty dress. These little girls are growing up.
Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! I can see why you just had to buy so many of them. She really does look like a model in a magazine! Happy birthday to Hallie, and hugs to you for having your little girl grow up on you!
She is DARLING!!! It's scary how fast time goes by. I'm feeling it right now really bad for some reason. I'm scared I'm going to wake up one day and they are just going to be grown up on me. Don't you wish we could make time stand still! Anyway good luck Sat.
She is so gorgeous! I love the pictures, what a great photographer.
She is so cute. I really like those picture's.
Super cute, It is always so exciting and sad to hit milestones in our childrens lives
She is so beautiful!!
Gorgeous pictures! She is such a cute girl!
Looks like the mom. BEAUTIFUL!! Time flys! luv ur guts,
toya
You are right those are amazing pictures. She is such a sweet pretty girl. I agree with you...time flies. Thanks for tonight! It was fun.
She is so beautiful. I love her hair, what did you use? I love baby pics, you can so see their facial featurs of them now. Did I say that right? I guess, I could have picked out her baby pic it so looks like her. She is so pretty!
She is so beautiful. I love her hair, what did you use? I love baby pics, you can so see their facial featurs of them now. Did I say that right? I guess, I could have picked out her baby pic it so looks like her. She is so pretty!
WOW!!! What gorgeous pictures! She's so grown up!! She is so cute!!
OH MY HECK! Seriously, what the heck happened since I moved? She looks so grown up and Gorgeous. Those pictures are just priceless and I love that you made it as important as getting married and doing the pictures at the temple. Taylor came over and looked at her pictures and is so sad she is not there for her b-day, she said...."Hallie looks so pretty, huh mom?"
Those pictures are so beautiful! I can't believe she is going to be 8. Time has flown by!
Post a Comment